☆ gypsy/indie blog ☆
It was a tables match.
First one to go through a table loses.
I hope everyone can appreciate this now
THIS MUG IS BIGGER THAN MY HEAD
Roller derby baberoony
damn that selfie i posted yesterday nearly got 100 notes and i didnt even reblog it #improving
i want people to buy me things but then when people actually offer to buy me things im like NO WAY PUT YOUR MONEY BACK NEVER BUY ME ANYTHING
clothes all black 2 match my soul
Kuching, Sarawak - Borneo
ginger, lemon and turmeric tea
this tea is an amazing natural remedy for cold and flu symptoms such as sore throats, sneezing and runny nose, headaches, low fevers and stuffiness.
Ingredients (serves one)
- One medium sized knob of ginger
- The juice of half a lemon
- One knob of fresh turmeric (or 1tbsp turmeric powder)
- place the ginger in a pot with two cups of boiling water and let it infuse over low heat for 2 minutes
- add the turmeric or turmeric powder and boil for a further 2 minutes
- remove from the boil and add the lemon juice
- strain into a mug or cup or pour into a teapot, and serve with fresh lemon or lime slices and a tbsp. of rice malt syrup or sweetener of choice if desired
hegetarian the vegetarian
face game too strong tonight